My professional history is in stories and actions.
In other words, the how and the why.
Understanding these draws an audience in, and gives them content to meaningfully connect with.
Anybody can get attention by being flashy.
I earn focus by being deliberate and truthful.
I’m about the how and the why.
So here’s my WHY:
- I’m driven by my core values – Contribution, Community, Creativity, and Courage.
- I believe in good, hard work that makes a measurable impact.
- To me, good writing is an intersection of science and magic – both purposeful and beautiful.
And my HOW:
- I love research, and I back my work up with varied, reputable resources.
- I am not coming in as an expert. I ask questions and seek to learn from my clients, to discover your needs and your unique voice.
- I make it a priority to be clear, honest, and dependable.
If you want to read my resume, you can find it here.
If you want to read more of my writing, that’s here.
But if you really want to know more about me, drop me a line.