What do I know?
- Relationships. I am currently enrolled in a Master’s program for Marriage and Family Therapy and will be entering clinical work in fall 2021. I have experience increasing relational functioning with intimate partners, families, communities, and professional organizations.
- Youth Development. I’ve worked with young people for almost 9 years in educational, creative, counseling and coaching positions. I understand kids (spoiler alert: they’re just like us!), and know how to talk to them. I have years of experience in behavior guidance, academic coaching, and supporting educators and parents.
- Theatre & Film. I hold a BFA in acting from the Conservatory of Theatre Arts and Film at SUNY Purchase. I worked on both sides of the camera and many aspects of theatre production for years. My current big project is adapting a novel for television, so I’m practically famous.
- Health & Fitness. I received my Yoga Alliance 200hr Yoga Teacher Certification in 2015, have been an aerial artist since 2014, and am an avid explorer of fitness trends. I’ve also worked as a cook and menu expert specializing in alternative diets .
- Communication. I’ve trained in, coached others, and created training materials for many techniques, including Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, intentional speaking, and Non-Violent Communication.
What do I charge?
As a ballpark figure, I charge around $35/hour.
In general, you can expect projects with a higher word count and/or project that require research to cost a little more, while short term projects that don’t need research will be less.
More intensive projects might include formal articles or proposals, product descriptions, website copy, ebooks, or scripts for videos or courses.
Projects requiring less research might be blogs, social media copy, promotional profiles of you or your business, or press releases.
I also offer editing and proofreading services.
However, I prefer to work per-project, so that you know how much it’s going to cost you, and I’m not tracking every minute of work. I’d rather put my energy into your project than into watching the clock.
After a complimentary initial call, I’ll provide you with a quote based on the scope of your project.
Discounts are available for high volume work.
I offer discounted rates for people or organizations promoting social justice for historically marginalized communities. Please inquire if interested.